Wednesday, June 10, 2009

God can change my cravings

I always wondered how come I can't crave broccoli in the middle of the night instead of chocolate?? so I started asking God to give me that desire- I didn't really seriously think
He'd answer that because I didn't really seriously mean it with my whole heart...


To God's glory...I have been craving- YES, actually craving vegetables...that is from God,
because that isn't even normal for me...I like veggies, but I don't crave them...
now I can't say I don't have cravings for chocolate or other sweets, but a small dose satisfies me,
not the entire bag..... that too is a gift of grace.......


However, I do seriously think it was a Reese cup that satan tempted Eve with, not an apple.........

1 comment:

  1. Always remember that God wants best for us...and most of the time broccoli is in the best for us category! :)

    ReplyDelete